The weather has been extremely brutal these last few days and my duty called for me to gather some of my favorite products and home remedies for keeping our locks, lips, and body in top shape. Check them out.
1. Vaseline and socks (try spa socks) locks in moisture and keeps your footsies super soft.
2. Fresh Sugar Lip Balm is luscious and refreshing on the lips.
3. Shea butter is an ancient moisturizer that penetrates the skin and feels great. Carol’s Daughter Almond Cookie is a great option.
4. Hydrating facial masks should be our best friend this Winter. Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask has been official for years.
5. Brown Sugar exfoliating body polish is an absolute must for dry skin. Try an at home concoction or this fantastic product.
6. Coconut oil is good for so many things, especially hair