1. Have you heard about the London based clothing retailer, All Saints? If not, then here is a little history tidbit. Recently I walked into the Georgetown storefront to check out their sale, loved the threads of course but what really caught my attention was the wooden hangers with Spitalfield and lot #s written in fine print. Now I have always been aware of the brand but never knew they flourished from the notoriously popular Spitalfield flea market area in London. I thought it was really dope to see them keep their roots with personal branding. I guess it was so cool to see because the Spitalfield market was one of my favorite places to see while visiting London.
2. A vintage dress I purchased a couple weeks back which I’ve already worn twice. When I wear it, I feel like a 90’s hippie chick…lol.
3. E-commerce site, 365Hangers.com, is known for its designer deals, featuring looks on real models, from size 00-16. The site is launching more deals for 365Hangers shoppers, to meet all of their needs, from fashion accessories to lifestyle goods. “Up For Grabs” launches on Monday, July 16, 2012. If you follow my vlog, you may be familiar with my 365 Hangers giveaway back in March which carried only clothes. “Up for Grabs” will also have accessories and lifestyle products added to the mix, giving you more options to shop from.
To be the first to know the next deals that will be “Up For Grabs,” visitors can sign up for the 365Hangers newsletter at www.365hangers.com/subscribe
4. Yesterday, as I was pinning away on pinterest of all the cutesy and awesometastic things my eyes were drawn to, I found this delicate gold initial ring that really stood out. I am such a fan of subtle jewelry, especially when they are personalized for that special touch. Check out this etsy shop by Paula B. design. The ring above is only $38.00.
5. You may know that I have FINALLY joined instagram if you follow me on twitter, but if not, come check me out at fashionwasherexo. 🙂
Happy Friday lovelies!!!