1. Nick Wooster has been the topic of the moment, especially more recently by my friend. I stumbled upon a tumblr account dedicated to the stylish and oh so effortless Nickelson “Nick” Wooster, former Men’s Fashion Director for Neiman Marcus. I discovered him first on citizen couture, his looks are endless and he also has a pretty impressive resume.
2. I usually prefer home cooked meals but when I’m on the go or want something quick to eat, I like to buy microwave dinners, preferably Marie Callendars and Lean Cuisine. As I was eating one of my delish Asian dishes courtesy of Marie, I noticed you can donate a small donation to Feeding America if you enter a code on the back of the box. I’ll make sure to buy more meals to help feed hunger. 🙂
3. I stumbled upon this Essie Apricot oil while searching for articles of clothing (not sure how that happened) but I think I may try this product, since my cuticles can get a bit ugly. I will keep you lovelies posted on the results.
4. As a blogger who is always looking to enhance and promote my business, I have seen and read that pinterest is a GREAT social network to get your business booming. I have been a member for a few months now, but you will definitely catch me pinning and repinning more. So I hope you guys are following me here!
5. And last but not least, I recently found out that I was nominated for Best Personal Style Blog at the Style Bloggers of Color Conference in Atlanta. I am super excited about it. I would LOVE you lovelies support and vote! Check it out here! Thank you!!!
Well I hope everyone enjoys their weekend! Happy Friday lovelies!!!