1. Late last week, I was doing my normal upload to chictopia from my style post “Neon & Leather” and started to realize my votes were fastly increasing. Eventually, I landed the front page of the site and was super pumped about it!
2. I may be dumb late with this, but I just discovered Jet Rag in LA and their awesome Sunday sale where you can score some designer gems for only $1. Heard it can get pretty brutal but I MUST go next time I visit LA cause if you havent noticed, I am die hard fan of vintage! 825 North La Brea Avenue (between Willoughby Avenue and Waring Avenue); 323-939-0528.
3. Earlier in the week while reading Honestly…wtf for the first time, I discovered the artist Charlotte Linton who is an exceptional illustrator, textile designer and freelance print consultant. I fell in love with her illustrations here. Too adorable.
4. I dont know how you are with your perfume collection, but I think it’s safe to say I am a hoarder when it comes to my fragrance bottles. I have about 15 to 20 bottles sitting pretty on my dresser but only wear about 2 faithfully. I recently discovered how much I LOVE my Marc Jacobs Lola scent and have been spraying all week. I feel horrible for neglecting it for so long (say about 2 years.) but now it’s one of my favorites.
5. This isn’t a recent discovery at all. I noticed a while ago that one of my favorite bloggers, Emily of cupcakesandcashmere, donned a similar trench ensemble like mine and I simply had to do a doubletake which turned into a photoshopped split photo. So, who rocked it better?? (just kidding..lol) My original post and Emily’s here.
Hey lovelies!!! Happy Friday! My “Friday Discoveries” is my newest addition to the blog where I just want to share with you some of my recent discoveries or random highlights and moments throughout my week. Hopefully I can implement it every week, but life may kick in and throw me all off. lol. We shall see! Well…have a lovely weekend!!!