Isn’t she lovely? And that hair cut…oh my! Her name is Esther Quek and she is the Group fashion editor for The Rake. She’s rocking a Gucci Blazer, Zara pants and Ray Ban wayfarers. I decided to do a “Get her look” post since she is styling one of our favorite trends “Color Blocking.” I’m loving every single color in her outfit. Bold is definitely beautiful….wouldn’t you agree?
- Steven Alan Renada Double Breasted silk blazer $525.00
- Topshop Green Cashmere Mix Vest $40.00
- Dorothy Perkins Blue Palazzo Trousers $48.00
- Coggles Black Sunglasses $16.00 (on sale)
Donna Summer had such a powerful voice and style back in the 70’s. Her dress and 70’s glam fit right into the Studio 54 era and today, our clothes have revisited the 70’s look once again. I love the print in her dress and the colors are simply marvelous. Who is your favorite 70’s style icon?
- Marni “Summer Garden” print dress $523.00 (on sale)
- John Lewis Carvela Glad Satin Platforms $135.00
- Armani Rouge D’Armani Lipstick – Plum 603 $30.00