Spring is here and it is time to have the pretty toes out for our foot breathing and stylish pleasures. I love sandals, especially comfortable ones. I haven’t personally tried all of these sandals on, however I do own the top pair by Sam Edelman (comfortable) and love them dearly, but they all seem to look comforting to the sole. 🙂 I think when wearing FAB sandals, you must have a great color to match, so I gave you lovelies some extra compensation by adding great Spring colors to match these oh so lovely flats.
- Sam Edelman Gladiator Sandal 129.95 paired with POP Beauty Nail Glam in Ablaze $14.00
- Lovely People Women’s Avery Flat 132.95 paired with Butter LONDON Nail Lacquer in Snog $14.00
- Delia’s Rebel Nikita Sandal $44.50 paired with Forever 21 Coral Nail Polish $2.80
- Chinese Laundry Caroline Sweet Flats $39.95 paired with Revlon Nail Color in White on White $4.79
- Stuart Weitzman Cuffed Sandals $298.00 paired with Essie Really Red Nail Color $8.00
- Boutique 9 Poet Sandals $120.00 paired with American Apparel Nail Lacquer in Office $6.00
- Vivienne Westwood and Melissa Flip Flop $125.00 paired with Sephora by OPI Stopper Copper Top Coat $9.50