Since I can remember, I have been reading style magazines that happily asked their features of the month (celebrities, models, etc) what they stored in their purse or something like; “What’s your daily must haves,” just to give their readers a glimpse into their beauty secrets or just a fulfillment of their obsession for that person. I was always one that loved to read what my favorite celebrities used or had to have in their purse and it sort of gave me an idea of what I may need or want to try. So I wanted to show you lovelies what I usually carry around in my purse along with my inevitable strands of hair that falls in the deep creases of my bag from my paddle brush…lol.
Note: I took out the strands of hair to make it look presentable…lol. What…don’t they all? 🙂
- Ray-Ban gold aviator sunnies (These babies go everywhere with me and keep the sun out of my eyes)
- Strawberry Rosebud salve lip balm (Can’t stop rubbing it on my lips)
- My vintage looking oriental mirror I got from NY years ago
- My iTouch with all the tunes
- CO Bigelow Mentha lip tint (my every day lip gloss)
- Sally Hansen Top Shine clear coat
- Smashbox Concealer (Ladies dont leave home w/o concealer!)
- Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir cologne
- Secret deodorant (Need I say more…lol)
- Leopard Ann Taylor wallet (I absolutely love leopard)
- Nars “Hot Wired” lip laquer (For when I want to spice things up)
- Target hand sanitizer
- Fashion Was Here business cards (Business women always have to be prepared to network)
- Urban Chic boutique tasty mints (A girl has to have fresh breath)
- Christian Dior Ultra Gloss in Flash (Love this stuff!)
- My friend’s business card for Star Won boutique
- American Apparel nail color in “The Office” (Not sure why this was in my purse)
And there it is. This is usually what I carry in my purse. I also carry my gigantic paddle brush, but for some reason it wasn’t there. I have a lot of hair and it can get unruly at times, so the brush and comb is a must have. My mascara is also not in the picture.
What’s your must haves in your handbag? Share with me!