A couple of months ago, I had the opportunity to work with the online magazine, Elite DC for their first print issue. Anwaa Kong, CEO of Elite DC Mag, did an amazing job in producing this rich issue of DC nightlife, fashion, and other great reads, such as a good work out regimen, great gadget buys, and interviews of Elite folks in the DC area.
My part of the magazine covered Fall’s Fashion Must haves for under $200.00 for men and women.
- Camel Coat: Top Shop Trench Coat $160.00
- Statement necklace: Urban Outfitters Pearl Statement necklace $38.00
- Faux Fur Vest: Jack by BB Dakota $65.00
- Satchels: Halogen “grey” satchel $178.00
- Lace up Booties: Steve Madden “clovurr” Lace-up booties
- Grey pants/jeans: Altamont Charcoal Grey chino pants $54.00
- Blacked Out watch: Flud Watch “The exchange” $90.00
- Modern Peacoat: INC Peacoat $89.00
- Chunky scarf: Ted Baker scarf $82.00
- Utility/Military Style boots: Kenneth Cole Boots $138.00
And there goes my name!!!
Let me know what you guys think???
Love ya! xoxo